Surprisingly, the brain has more than enough space to store an immeasurable amount of information. A rough calculation by Paul Reber, Professor of Psychology at Northwestern University suggests that the brain can store 2.5 PETABYTES of data
Here are 12 interesting facts about the human memoryóif you can remember them!
#sciencetoday #Facts #Memory
►Follow ScienceToday here:
* Facebook: https://goo.gl/2dSG31
* Twitter: https://goo.gl/IMm1ig
►FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
– This video has no negative impact on the original works
– This video is also for research and commenting purposes.
– It is not transformative in nature.
– we only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
If you have any issues with our “Fair Use”, please contact us directly, for an amicable and immediate attention. Sciencetodaytv@gmail.com
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.