The speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282 miles per second (299,792 kilometers per second), and in theory nothing can travel faster than light. In miles per hour, light speed is, well, a lot: about 670,616,629 mph. If you could travel at the speed of light, you could go around the Earth 7.5 times in one second.
#sciencetoday #Facts #SpeedofLight
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
– This video has no negative impact on the original works
– This video is also for research and commenting purposes.
– It is not transformative in nature.
– we only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
If you have any issues with our “Fair Use”, please contact us directly, for an amicable and immediate attention. Sciencetodaytv@gmail.com
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.